• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Ebay madness

Just more examples of a seller putting a daft price on an item he's out of stock of. It's cheaper for them than de-listing then relisting when new stock comes in.

Hooks RRP £1.25 per pack!
Not amassive hike but 3x what you should pay, at least there is one retailler there selling for the right price.

Is the one that's selling for three times the price not selling three packets?:confused:

Maybe your right! Ive never been the sharpest lol....

A certain bfw poster is keeping very quiet about that one...Cat got your tongue? :D

Yes mate we have 19 year old Aarons funeral today, so you carry on with the baiting. XXXX :mad:

Yes mate we have 19 year old Aarons funeral today, so you carry on with the baiting. XXXX :mad:

Don't try and make me feel guilty mate, you chose to bring attention to yourself, you could have simply said nothing.

Cancer has no respect for age, colour, creed or social standing and I know from personal experience that when it strikes the young it is even more of a tragedy.

My thoughts are with the lads parents on this, the most difficult of days. The last thing they can do for him now is give him a good send off.
I hope all goes well today and despite the grief his parents and the other mourners are feeling they take time to remember the good times and celebrate the short life he had and the good which will come from the charity funds set up in his memory.

<mod edit - sorry that's just not acceptable>

Last edited:
Back