• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Ebay madness

It's just a holding price, not a real selling price. Sellers tend to do it when they are out of stock. It saves them having to let an advert lapse then have to pay insertion fees again. Usually, they just move the decimal point a place or two in the hope of putting buyers off. However, if someone is stupid enough, I don't suppose the seller will care too much if they get poor feedback for a slow transaction when they've just got the best part of ninety quid over the odds.:D

its not all madness. I managed to pick up a first edition copy of " where bright waters meet " for £25 yesterday :)

Not Madness quite reasonable considering its quite rare ;)

I bet it would be worth more signed by the author ;)

'Only ever left their case for the pleasure of viewing'

And I thought that these reels were made for the pleasure of fishing:confused:

What a strange lot some of these 'pin' heads are:)

blimey, I should have kept my Pete Reading pin cleaner then it might be worth at least £550......!!!

Then again, I may just leave it covered in mud, slime and bait and carrying on fishing with it.........

Hey ho!

Back