• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

chaffing bad

kilt

listen were just like woman there comes a time when things go south lads,and mine have gone south i will wear the kilt if needs be and put the swingers in a tea cosy for ease if nature calls:eek:

Mark, just chop the b**g**s off and be done with it. :eek: No more pain, and you won,t have to wear a camo mini skirt. OMG, just had the most disturbing image in my head. I need therapy. :confused:

fetish

[QUOTE, and you won,t have to wear a camo mini skirt. OMG, derek you are disturbed who mentioned a skirt ? its your depraved mind !:eek:

Knacker lacquer adds lustre to your cluster but does little for the chaffing.

It's not something I have ever suffered from but when I was doing allot of long distance paddling in the 80's and 90's many of the lads used to use a generous portion of lanolin to prevent chaffing from the canoe seats and the wet clothing.

It is derived from the fleece of sheep and is available from the chemist.

anusol now with added kortisone for instant relief for heammoroides and chaffing........its the future......:eek: :rolleyes: :D

[QUOTE, and you won,t have to wear a camo mini skirt. OMG, derek you are disturbed who mentioned a skirt ? its your depraved mind !:eek:

Blimey its gettin worse, just pictured you and Gaz, Under a brolly, both in camo mini skirts, jungle type bra,s, green and brown lippy, Eating a pie, from each end towards each other. :eek: For god,s sake, let the season start early, think i,m losing it. :(

sharing

not a chance of that little get getting any pie:eek: at the moment feels like someones thrown salt on it:eek: and theres a small rodent taken residence:eek:

Try good old Vaseline i can remember being stood in the car park in Laycock village with Westy both with pants round ankles rubbing it round our bits, our own bits mind.:D:D:D:D:D

Try good old Vaseline i can remember being stood in the car park in Laycock village with Westy both with pants round ankles rubbing it round our bits, our own bits mind.:D:D:D:D:D

Watch what your saying on here mate, they'll rip ya to bits:D:D:D:D:D

Mark should be ok now;) he's got his spray glue:eek::eek::eek:

Back