• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

BFW FISH In

Be great to see you there Jon if you can make the date. I'm sure Nick in the nude will balance out your floppy approach.:):D;)

Please bring me one of your signed "Can of worms" brilliant book as someone blagged mine as desperately needed for a late Xmas present for her hubby.:mad:

It's really disappointing that we're seeing personal attacks already on this new board. I'm working my nuts off to get people registered and could do without having to comment on this sort of thing.

Chris, we're all old enough to make up our own minds about Graham. I happen to appreciate what he's doing with the Fish Ins. Even if I didn't, I wouldn't want to see him (or anyone) publicly attacked.

Please don't do it in public.

Andy F

Count me in to Graham depending on when and where it is.

Oh by the way Conrad and Mike Joyce I ain't driving :D

I'm sure Nick in the nude will balance out your floppy approach.:):D;)

If this cold weather continues the only thing that's on the cards is a Walnut Whip, and no that's not the latest split cane rod development!:)

I am considering turning up to this one, as long as there is no dress code, I'm a scruffy bugger! Will there be notification on this thread Graham?

Regards,

Damian Kimmins

Looked for it on the new events page but not there? If I'm not to late and providing the dates arew Ok then please put my name in the hat. Cant trust the grey haired old bu.......er to manage it on his own.

Keith

Subject to the date not clashing with anything already booked I'd like to come please Graham.

ATB
Chris

Certainly a lot of interest and lots of fishers to meet up with and plenty of new people and old mates. It would be good to get the old fella (KT) out for a fish. Bodes really well for the NEW BFW.

I am waiting for BFW members with 2 bits of water to come back to me re confirming availability. Should be sorted by end of next week.

I will post a thread on the BFW events for people to put their name on when finalised.

Graham.

Have we got a date and venue yet??? IF WE HAVE CAN WE EDIT THE BEGINNING OF THE THREAD???

Back