• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

BAA Guide to Waters 2012 Cover Image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Smith

Always great to see these...

BAAGuidetoWaters2012CoverImageLg.jpg

...small fish which bode well for the future of the river. I believe it was caught on the Severn at Arley. Maybe someone recognises the far bank in the background.

Always great to see these...

BAAGuidetoWaters2012CoverImageLg.jpg

...small fish which bode well for the future of the river. I believe it was caught on the Severn at Arley. Maybe someone recognises the far bank in the background.
Bank in the background, couldn't take my eyes from it. What rod is that is the other question that springs straight to mind. May have to get a copy myself to give the matter the consideration it requires.

Last edited:
It's strange but the last time I felt a compelling urge to buy one of these books was back in 2008. I'm starting to worry now...

BAAGuidetoWaters2008CoverImageLg.jpg

...you have to admit, there is a certain something about that cheeky little smile though.

Two good reasons to buy one of these books,its a way of keeping a breast of things and it reminds you how you would love to try sleeping in a hammock!

Last edited:
I do like a double donkey choker presentation. Always seems to work!

Without sounding too offensive, she's not upto much is she?

Last edited:
Without sounding to offensive, she's not upto much is she?

Have to agree, not much more than 4lb ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back