• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Why Korum, why?

Can I ask what legs you used for this tripod please ?

I got a Trakker tripod for the Wye last weekend and within 2-mins it had fallen over and washed all my bloody meat / pellet down the bloody river !!!
Oh dear me. Obviously not very stable or designed to go in the river.

Mine is just a knock up with storm poles and an adapter.
Here’s the thread but it has evolved a little since the original build

Do they come with a donkey?
They look bulky graham but they are very good for taking a days worth and it’s only material so they ain’t heavy

I have 2 and they really knock the spots off conventional quivers for both convenience and protection of rods n lines

Open it up and everything is there to hand
Close it up and it’s all fully protected. None of this bank sticks in side pockets and pulling the brolley out the middle then reels clashing together on the walk back. It’s a brilliant bit of kit.
IMG_6627.jpeg
IMG_6628.jpeg

They look bulky graham but they are very good for taking a days worth and it’s only material so they ain’t heavy

I have 2 and they really knock the spots off conventional quivers for both convenience and protection of rods n lines

Close it up and it’s all fully protected. None of this bank sticks in side pockets and pulling the brolley out the middle then reels clashing together on the walk back. It’s a brilliant bit of kit. View attachment 31845View attachment 31846
i agree , i’ve got drenen and korum quivers , and the korum fold up is the best by far .

Is this th

Close it up and it’s all fully protected. None of this bank sticks in side pockets and pulling the brolley out the middle then reels clashing together on the walk back. It’s a brilliant bit of kit.

Is this the same but a two rod version?

Paul Thompson's mention of the Relum Brotel has reminded me I still have one. Got it off a friend some years ago but never used it myself and until the I had never even heard ofd them.

Back