• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Which Alarms?

Hi men ,

Alarms come and go with fasion . The delkims are the ones to get .Buy once , own them for years .

hatter

Delkims for me too, had a few Microns & had nowt but trouble..

Who's Steve Neville anyway? did he used to play for Man U:D

I have never known a problem with a Delkim, maybe when they have a problem its through misuse and abuse, through not drying them off after a sesion, dropping etc, etc and its just an easy excuse. Thats my opinion.

For what my opinion is worth on bite alarms....

I bought a couple of fox eos x...think that's what they are, very rarely use them, but I never look after them. Had them a few years and I reckon they were and are good for the money...even do the drop back bit in a different tone

However I used to work in tackle shop which mainly sold carp stuff many moons ago

Delkims back then were the dogs nob and we very rarely got any returns compared to other manufactures

See told you I knew f##k all

And what's this then Mr Lush...Our great one as let slip he is Yoda?

Cheers
Jason :D

Took me a while to work it out Jase, but how about this quote from the master regarding Carp anglers ---

“Blind we are, if creation of this clone army we could not see.”

I agree with Mr Jon Frisby, Delks work on vibration and are best for barbel.

Although I have ATTs I'll use Delks when river fishing.

Pretty much nonsense about them not being waterproof

I have a pair of second hand delkims from ebay on the way. I hope they live up to the hype.

Thanks for the help everyone

Smurf

Back