• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted Wychwood Maximiser 13ft twin tip

Thanks Bill do you still fish at Fiskerton?.
Still hold my ticket Alan but been limited as to number of trips this year. I'll try and get up more frequently next season or I have to give serious thought to letting ticket go to someone who will get more use from it. I wasn't even able to make the AGM this season which is first I've missed since becoming a member...

I do miss my time up there had some amazing nights up that stretch and met some good lads. The fishing is mad some times having over 30 barbel a night but with my illness is not that good being on the bank of a river on my own just doing some carping when i can get a companion to go with.

I do miss my time up there had some amazing nights up that stretch and met some good lads. The fishing is mad some times having over 30 barbel a night but with my illness is not that good being on the bank of a river on my own just doing some carping when i can get a companion to go with.

I picked one of these up at a local car boot!
Very lucky find I know! Although it says 'Leeda Epic Barbel' on the blank. The chap I bought it from said it was a prototype...£30!!

Back