• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted Wychwood Maximiser 13ft twin tip

Yes m8 they can cast up to 10oz feeders a long way on the 2.5 tip. At the moment i'm using them for my carping hence why i'm after a 3rd one you can put a 3-4 0z lead a very long way and i like the 13ft. must be some about.

Yes m8 they can cast up to 10oz feeders a long way on the 2.5 tip. At the moment i'm using them for my carping hence why i'm after a 3rd one you can put a 3-4 0z lead a very long way and i like the 13ft. must be some about.
Alan
I have been after a pair for a while now.
They just don’t come up anywhere.
Might get lucky

Jon Frisby

I just like 13ft barbel rods for the big rivers. I dropped on 3 custom built Harrison 13ft 2.5tc last summer on eBay... soo lucky. Also got 2 harrison 13ft 2.75s I had made by Bruce ashby 12 years ago. A good mate has a pair of the rods your after... sure he has a spare one?