• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Travel Rod - 1.5lb tc or similar

Thank you Mike....yes! I thought I had met you also, as you say early days of the ABF when we had social events round the country. I still try and get to the AGM but the organisation is now fishery based and not as it started. It’s great to meet and chat with folk from other parts of the country, most of us are the same behind our assorted accents...we love our fishing and are concerned for the environment we enjoy so much. My very best wishes from the south-east.

Yes you did, good rods although I mainly used them for stalking carp. I think you mentioned you’d just got a ticket for Chew for the forthcoming season, so i’m not surprised they’ve seen plenty of action!
They've had a few to put a bend in them! Much tougher now though, sadly it looks like the hot summer last year might have had big impact. Hope all is well.

Back