• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Tin of worms....open!

Nigel said....

"The major problem is photographs. I find pictures of fish levitating in midair with a god head floating a few feet above it rather disturbing.
Guess I need a new pink tutu for those all too rare trophy shots".

Love it Nigel :D:D:D

Cheers, Dave.

I've spent a load on the TFG stuff, but i was warm in December fishing in -18c and beating in several inches of snow. Warm, waterproof, yeah it costs a bit but it should last me and i'll get my moneys worth so i'm not fused by the price or what others think of realtree.

Hi men ,

Combats style trousers , greeny fleasy type tope , and Tracker lightweight stuff suits when its damp over the top . At all times a Luton Town FC top , just to get the sympaphy vote from the fish .

Hatter

I really don't care what I wear when fishing. Only vital items are polaroids.

I recently walked round ASDA in Merthyr Tydfil shopping on the way home from a delivery. No one even batted an eyelid over my ENGLAND T shirt.

Paul

ps best way to improve your chances GO FISHING:;)

Who are these goons that worry about what other people are wearing while fishing !??
who cares its not a fashion parade I go to catch fish not worry about what someone else is wearing down the bank, get a life you fools

I think I shall wear this on my net visit:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270456744199
eBayISAPI.dll

I am sure that I can therefore evoke maximum apoplexy!

A Camo-Wearer!

Is that some kind of Marlin lure she's got around her waist Darryl?
:)

Back