• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Tidal Trent Barbel DVD

no problem bill, will do cheers mate and all the best. :)

Hi Bill,

Nicely organised fella, you are a true gent. My thanks and wishes for a happy Christmas and wonderful new year go to you and yours mate.

Cheers, Dave.

Order of Distribution...As contacted me....No monies needed, just cover the postage please.
Mark Walters
Jon Frisby
Derek Funcks
David Gauntlett [PM'd me]
Clive Kirkman...

Can I ask you to PM the chap ahead of you on the list with your address details and you will get a chance to view in time...Clive, when you finally receive it can you drop me a PM and I'll let you have my details for it's return..

Cheers All

Bill

Just to let you all know that the DVD has started it's journey...Gone in the post today to Mark.......:D

Thank you very much Bill for your generosity reeally looking forward to watching Swordsy getting stuck in.

jon

Jon

The DVD will be on its way to you tomorrow,sorry for the delay but had the sickness bug since Tuesday.

Thanks again Bill

Cheers Mark, I will let you know when I get it........ Derek will let you know when I post it on too.

Great Stuff

Jon

Thanks very much for the DVD Bill, its just left me today and should be at Dereks very soon.

Many thanks and well appreciated

Jon

My pleasure Jon and my thanks to you for updating us all on it's journey....

Jon & Bill, DVD arrived this morning, thank you both. I,ll let David know when i,ve sent it on to him. Thanks again. :)

bill,david,
recieved the dvd today, big thanks to you both.
will try n watch it over the week end,then get it of back to you bill. :)

its got more air miles than judith charmers .........:D

Don't rush it Clive, digest in your own time...I'll PM you with my address for it's return.

Thanks to you all for the smooth journey and I hope I get the chance to meet you all either on the bank or at a meeting somewhere.

Regards to you all,

Bill

Last edited:
Your welcome for a day on the TT to say thank you Bill.

Anytime

Jon

Very kind offer Jon..Thankyou....I'm an ABF ticket holder for TT and would love to meet up at some time....work permitting of course...It would give me a chance to pick your brains....:)

Last edited:
Very kind offer Jon..Thankyou....I'm an ABF ticket holder for TT and would love to meet up at some time....work permitting of course...It would give me a chance to pick your brains....:)
havent fished the ABF's section this year Bill, like I say anytime.....

Back