• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Tidal Trent Barbel DVD

Hi Paul....I'd like your DVD please...Can you PM me with details so as I can send you a cheque or other acceptable means of payment....

Cheers

Bill W

Steak & Ale John ??....:D

Hi Bill, after Mark's seen the dvd can he pass it on to me please??? for a small donation...

Jon

Hi Jon....I'm sure we can sort something out....It could become a bit of a traveller this DVD !!!!.....Watch this space.

Regards

Bill

Bill, I was actually offering to buy it off you after you were done with it, not just scrounging like these other two :)

I'm happy with whatever you want to do though.

Hi Mark....I appreciate your original intent but I'm a bit of a squirrel and tend to collect things like books and dvd's....It's likely that I would want to view again in the future so would like to retain ownership but I'm more than happy to share...When you've filled on it's content I thought we could pass it onto Jon and Jon onto Derek etc....Hopefully it will come back to Kent eventually to go into my bookcase.....

Regards

Bill

Believe me your all not missing much, this has got to be the worst and most annoying fishing dvd ive ever seen.

On the list Clive.....

Right, after Xmas the DVD will start it's journey...I can't be quite so scathing as Alan but must be honest and say I was a little disapointed...It'll be interesting to hear others comments in the fullness of time......Mark, can you PM me please with your home address and you'll be first to receive it.....
A Happy Chrstmas to One and All and tight lines for 2012, and I wish you all a PB for next year.....:)

Order of Distribution...As contacted me....No monies needed, just cover the postage please.
Mark Walters
Jon Frisby
Derek Funcks
David Gauntlett [PM'd me]
Clive Kirkman...

Can I ask you to PM the chap ahead of you on the list with your address details and you will get a chance to view in time...Clive, when you finally receive it can you drop me a PM and I'll let you have my details for it's return..

Cheers All

Bill

Last edited:
Back