• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

THINGS THAT MATTER! (a good flask)

Jamie Armitage

Anybody recommend a good flask.... stays warm for a long time!!! For a long session and dont want to take a stove.

cheers jamie

Jamie have a look at the Stainless steel Thermos , Had mine for a while now and it keeps tea hot all day and is virtually unbreakable .
Just fill it with boiling water first to warm it up . Before filling with tea/coffee

stanleys flasks have 25 yrs gaurented with them, also very strong dont break if they fall on floor, stay hot for ages ,just dont put milk in, if you have tea, i always bring milk with screw top, might help you jamie

You cant beat a good flask got mine from cotswold camping shop 27 pound brilliant forgot wot you call the flask but try camping chops they have really good flasks.

I have the Stanley flask which is bomb proof and stay's hot for well over 12 hours. They are made by alladin who I think make a better flask than thermos.

Aladdin Adventurer stainless steel keeps drinks hot all day long and unbreakable , dropped mine on canal tow path and knocked a lump out of the stone wall !!!!!!!!! had mine 25 yrs

I have the Stanley flask which is bomb proof and stay's hot for well over 12 hours. They are made by alladin who I think make a better flask than thermos.

Mark I have broken 2 of these flasks so they not bomb proof. Before you ask I ran over over them in a van

Back