• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Spam watch

Some garlic spam on eBay 😆

Darren, he is asking £10 per tin !!!!! He must think barbel anglers are made of money.
Bob at that rate you can sell you stash and live a life of luxury 😎 .

I have still got about 10 tins of garlic and 20 tins of hot and spicey. Just trying to top up my reserves. Might have to take a punt on the smokey lol.

Its only my favourite bait, as we know Garlic spam and Hot and Spicey spam, are hard to find. However every year it appears on the shelves for a couple of weeks.
So can we all keep us informed when it hit the shelves... it's due anytime now lads..

Hi Jon, Long time no hear. Where on earth can you get garlic spam from? Best wishes, jim

Just some.......thought it would make a colourful display :)

Hi Jon, Long time no hear. Where on earth can you get garlic spam from? Best wishes, jim
Missed that post. Nice to have you back Jim... sadly no Garlic spam about now. Lots of BBQ at home bargains though.

My Spam stock is getting big now.

My local Heron super market always has it in for a quid a tin. I fry/flavour it as and when I want to.

This post has made me laugh. The just thinking about flavouring my meat for my wye trip. Def making a lot of curry meat but was going to look to buy some garlic meat from a super market. Any recommendations done a few searches. Looks like a fresh counter product thanks Jon

Trip to b&m got 400g spam for £2. Plus these little beauties

Attachments

• 1560544636547.jpg
    1560544636547.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 330
Spam production line is done love making baits tested on my boys apparently they want to eat it. My wife however does not,!

Attachments

• 20190615_121310.jpg
    20190615_121310.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 296
Couple of days ago I was mooching about in the loft looking for something. I emptied the contents of a rucksack out and at the bottom were 2 tins of garlic spam. God knows how long they'd been there, best before date in 2015! It was like when you put on a pair of jeans you'd not worn for ages and pull a tenner out the pocket:D

mmm....... I got three tins of the actual Jalapeno here....a mysterious import from Florida I believe
Could be valuable !

Back