• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Roach

:D Hope someone can sort it for you Will, it would be a real shame not to have a decent shot of a lovely fish like that. If you don't get any offers, let me know. I will be away for three weeks, but when I get back (after the 25th of this month) I will ask my son-in-law to take a look. He is no pro, but he would give it a good go I am sure.

Cheers, Dave.

Steve I have a picture of a 10oz er can you make it look 2lb.

On the subject of poor photos, I had this splendid fish last Tuesday afternoon, not a soul on the river with me so I had to resort to the old self take.

100_6315.jpg

2lb 7oz
I was very please indeed, a massive frost had banged all the colour from the river and it was blowing half a gale, not ideal conditions for Roach I thought!!

Just goes to show what I know.

Keith thats an awesome fish and nice to see there are still roach of that quality in them

Keith,

It's just not fair, what a lovely roach you have there. Did you get it on the beast reel? Have you got it yet?

Had a customer in today with a picture of a 2lb 15oz roach that, for its size, was absolutely mint. Awesome fish.

Ooo, reminded that I never posted the self take shot I needed help in clearing up.

This was the best a mate could do, apparently, overexposure is easier to deal with....
will-2lb1oz-roach.jpg

Nice fish Will.

Yep, under exposure is a pain, as there is generally little or no detail to work with. What there is, is often grainy. I can have a look too if you have the original, got bugger all work on at the moment.

Back