• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Richard Isaacs spopper. Now sold

These are the components I make to turn them into Spoppers
IMG_4529.jpeg

Martin if you manage to break any of the parts I’ve made through normal use, don’t throw it away because I’ll send you replacement parts to fit.
This doesn’t include the spomb and it doesn’t include over head lobs into bridges.
Thanks mate, appreciate that, looks very well made so I doubt I will bit appreciate the offer.

Very impressed with it mate.

Superb bits of kit the spoppers Rich makes, I’ve been using them on stillwaters too for tench/carp to mimic my pva bags or method feeders…..no idea if it’s an advantage but it’s different to what others are doing

Superb bits of kit the spoppers Rich makes, I’ve been using them on stillwaters too for tench/carp to mimic my pva bags or method feeders…..no idea if it’s an advantage but it’s different to what others are doing
This may be OK to do at some venues, but many insist on a float being fitted to spombs in case of crack-offs (so they don't become underwater snags). Being weighted, Spoppers risk becoming a problem if you do have a line break. Just an observation.

Back