• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

R.I.P Heather

My mate fished for her for 4 years, 3-4 nights a week, he's still married, kids love him, and he has a full time job ! mind you he never caught her (or any of the other big ones for that matter) so he probably needed to put more effort in :)
Bit of perspective needed methinks, it was a big very old fish that eventually died, thats the way of things, JUST A FISH really not worth falling out about, is it? mind you it makes entertaining reading so keep it up :lol

I can't really point the finger, at the time when Julians uncle was wasting his life, oops, I mean, indulging his obsession, chasing this fish I was spending the majority of my spare time and money doing charity raft races down the Wye. The difference being my wife was with me and probably more obsessed with it than I was.

Back