• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Priceless tackle?

Not worth a fortune by any means, but something i would never ever sell, a set of 3 handmade river floats, given to me as a memento of the day, by a friend from a previous forum. Travelled from Liverpool to Derbyshire, just for a meet up, and a lesson in Centrepin fishing. Fantastic day, one i,ll always cherish. Thank you Chavender. :)

Last edited:
Hi men,

Gutted that last year my original nashy Titain gave up., and was binned . Iv still got the extended winter wrap and hockey stick supports , keep thinking they will fit my brolly system , but may well put it up for sale in the end.

Hatter

Bloody Hell, i clicked on a "priceless tackle" thread in the Barbel Talk section, and found a motorbike forum. :eek: Have the mods ( excuse the pun ) all pee'd off on their scooters :D:D:D

Bloody Hell, i clicked on a "priceless tackle" thread in the Barbel Talk section, and found a motorbike forum. :eek: Have the mods ( excuse the pun ) all pee'd off on their scooters :D:D:D

It was kinda getting confusing, so I kickstarted another thread and wheeled the "bike" threads outta here :D

For fishing priceless stuff stay here - for two-wheeled stuff don your leathers/parkas and take ride over to the Social Board

New bike parking area

Back