• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Photos of river scenes

There was no pot of gold, bag of barbel or even a bream at the end of this rainbow. But it didn’t brighten up a blank on the Tidal Trent.
IMG_8814.jpeg

Testing,…. Could’nt upload this image until I cropped the long side a bit. Took two attempts.🙂
View attachment 27295
Fantastic pic as always Dave.

Had the, "pleasure" of meeting those three swans Tuesday evening. Even by Swan standards they must of been three of the most stupid. I was swim hoping on the opposite bank to yours and I was continually having to reel in as each time they spotted me they ploughed straight in.

Hope you've not been feeding and encouraging them!! LOL

Fantastic pic as always Dave.

Had the, "pleasure" of meeting those three swans Tuesday evening. Even by Swan standards they must of been three of the most stupid. I was swim hoping on the opposite bank to yours and I was continually having to reel in as each time they spotted me they ploughed straight in.

Hope you've not been feeding and encouraging them!! LOL
Ha,.. no chance of me feeding them Richard. Despite signs along the bank telling folk not to feed the swans some still do unfortunately. I noted the two adult birds were absent this morning,.. not sure why.
I used to enjoy fishing the opposite RDAA bank but got fed up with some that inhabited the free stretch.

Back