• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

PB Zed

Superb fish, well done!! Going on the Severn for a week next week and fancy trying for a few Zeds if the barbel aren't playing.

Well done Steve mate, I know that you've worked hard for that fish. Not to mention the other 'difficulties' on the day.

Belated congratulations.

Conrad

I've just got back from my hols and seen this thread..... well done Steve, that is a fish that will take some beating!

Well done Steve, big Zander are not the easiest fish to target!

The boy dun good!!

A super fish for a super moderator....there is a kind of poetic justice there :D

Very well done fella, by the sound of it you worked hard for that....and there is nothing sweeter than reaping the rewards after putting in the effort. Well done that man.

Cheers, Dave.

Rarely get the time to look in on here these days, but glad I did tonight - fantastic fish, Steve - you must be chuffed to bits, mate :D

Glad to see all the hard work is paying off.

Cheers
Scott

Well done Steve the zed is a fine specimen! Me and my lad are hoping to try and land his first ever on Tuesday on a day ticket stretch. Maybe you can help on our rig situation we have please. what would you recommend a single large hook or small trebles on a running ledger? we heard lamprey sections are a good bait. Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks Alan

Back