• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

OMC magic twig

Hi men ,

No issue with omc who are searching for something different to come to the market as let's face it they are just producing stuff already out there or very minor changes .

BUT the twig and now the wand step over the line for me , just a personal thing , one step away from more hideous variants that people will come up with , but Ali is in so deep he must keep selling them . I always play with stuff when I go in the shop and other than a couple of small items none of them are any better than what's out there . Anyone who thinks of adding a plastic component with 2 extra swivels to the lead clip is not a problem is blind .

I'm not the demographic that these things with silly names are aimed at , they are for tictok / Facebook / "smash " anglers , so he ain't going to get rich from me , but he won't lose any sleep over that 😁, as there are enough followers to keep them going 👍

Hattet
Mark, have you changed your name to a more feminine one. You'll be wearing skirts next. 🤭

Back