• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

New book 'Reflections'.

I just had a copy of the book delivered to my swim and am delighted that the designer and printer have made such a good job of it. Hope to see some of you at the launch on the 28th.

Just a couple of days to go to the book launch now. It seems that a few BFW members are coming. I have been told to expect a couple of hundred to turn out so it looks like being a good social do? I do hope so!

Hi Chris,
will you still be there at 4ish? I'm gonna make a quick dash down after work. Still possible to reserve a copy?

Steve

Steve, I'm sure we will be for a good while mate. Hopefully it will be a good social event that runs well into the evening. The publisher is taking down a car-full of copies but, just in case they all go, I'll keep a copy in my car for you. Introduce yourself to me and I'll see you there.

Last edited:
shame you carnt make the barbel show on the 5th chris
sure we could find you a table sunday week

the tenchfishers are going

shame you carnt make the barbel show on the 5th chris
sure we could find you a table sunday week

the tenchfishers are going

Sorry Phil, unfortunately it's a case of being double booked!

Cheers, Chris.

Nice to see you today Chris.
Had a quick peek, looks like you and Steve have done a grand job.
All the best mate,

Steve

Nice to see you too Steve. Sorry it was all so hectic. Those book collectors are mad. I'm sure I signed over 1000 books today. Now I know why some blokes charge them for singing!

Back