• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Muckboot arctic sport

I've had a pair of these for around seven seasons now. Excellent quality, though the sole of the left boot has started to come away. I'll get around to fixing it (somehow), however the boot itself is a sealed unit so the waterproofing isn't affected.

I've had a pair of these for around seven seasons now. Excellent quality, though the sole of the left boot has started to come away. I'll get around to fixing it (somehow), however the boot itself is a sealed unit so the waterproofing isn't affected.
I stuck mine back on with Gorilla glue, it expands into a thin foam and sticks like $#!&,. Ensure its clean, add the glue, apply some masking tape, to keep the glue in and leave overnight. I was really surprised how strong it was.

I stuck mine back on with Gorilla glue, it expands into a thin foam and sticks like $#!&,. Ensure its clean, add the glue, apply some masking tape, to keep the glue in and leave overnight. I was really surprised how strong it was.
High adhesive, very it's very strong, but brittle and inflexible I've found.

I've just purchased a pair of artics so I'll let you know how they go , after my recent aldi's started to leak i decided to splash the cash on something a bit more reliable.

How is the sizing Gary?

Thanks

Andy

Back