• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Magic meat at Tesco

Thanks for the heads up on this one, will check my local tesco tonight.

My 10yr old daughter loves it and thinks I am bonkers feeding it to the fish. Do wonder how her breath smells after she has nicked a few cubes though!

I think you will find it is the bacon flavour and not garlic.

Sainsburys do sell Garlic Spam for £1.

Micky

I think you will find it is the bacon flavour and not garlic.

It's garlic flavour for sure! I just bought 12 tins last night.

Have they reduced the tin size? - im sure it used to be a larger tin!

This is the small 200g tin. The larger size is 340g.

The majority I have are the larger size though to be honest the smaller size are best unless it turns into a red letter day. I keep a spare can in the rucksack and I'd prefer to make it a small one. I am lugging round too much stuff as it is :(

Stephen

Just went in to do some shopping and three can left on the shelf so I obliged them ;)

Whilst I was there, I noticed Spam with bacon is on the same deal, £1 for 250g.

Anyone tried it?

Stephen

spam fritters i seem to remember, oh, the 70's:D

I took a trip down memory lane the other week as my local chippy started doing spam fritters.so I had to oblige n buy one well wish I hadn't now it ruined fond memory's I bit into it but after about 3 mouthfuls Christ the taste even my trusty border collie spat it out & there ain't much she won't eat????
I think some things are best left in the past

Mark

Back