• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Lightweight fishing trousers

This autumn/winter the wife said,That i should look like Iam going fishing and not to work, alluding to my attire 😂
So for the first time ever i purchased a pair of dedicated fishing trousers. Soon pair of fox collection lined trousers
Arrived in the post all with the wife approval 👍 similar price to my work trousers £65
I’ve worn them on a dozen or so trips and to date I’ve been very impressed with them, they are warm and cut out the wind the reinforced waterproof seat and the knee/lower leg section are great
As Iam mostly kneeling down or sitting these features are fantastic.
Iam now thinking about purchasing a unlined pair for the spring/summer approved by the wife happy days 👍

This autumn/winter the wife said,That i should look like Iam going fishing and not to work, alluding to my attire 😂
So for the first time ever i purchased a pair of dedicated fishing trousers. Soon pair of fox collection lined trousers
Arrived in the post all with the wife approval 👍 similar price to my work trousers £65
I’ve worn them on a dozen or so trips and to date I’ve been very impressed with them, they are warm and cut out the wind the reinforced waterproof seat and the knee/lower leg section are great
As Iam mostly kneeling down or sitting these features are fantastic.
Iam now thinking about purchasing a unlined pair for the spring/summer approved by the wife happy days 👍
checkout the ones on here

I have a pair of these and they have UPF 40 sun protection

Craghoppers.....I have the lined ( winter use ) and unlined ( summer ) . Both have stood the test of time and are not particularly expensive.
G.T.

Back