• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

korum aeronium chair

Brought the recliner at the start of the season. Light weight for a recliner but down side is when it’s attached to the bag cause of its thickness when folded even with the straps as long as they go it’s a snug fit on your back. I wouldn’t say it’s the most comfortable chair Iv ever sat on but that’s normally the price you pay for lightness. Had no problems with welds and sat on some muddy banks and had no problem with the feet being too small but I got a feeling they are bigger on the recliner than the normal chair.
Can’t compare it to other light weight chairs as Iv not used can’t of the others but it does the job for me. Thinking of getting a little cushion for it though

I have the recliner, Terry, and although it's not a 'back carrier', it's a nice chair and light enough to carry in the hand. As for the recliner feature itself, I always have it set at the same angle when I'm fishing, so I don't really need it. :rolleyes:

Having read so many threads about chairs on BFW over the years I have to say there isn't a perfect chair. I have three in the cellar; the recliner, an original Korum lightweight, and a JRC stealth x-lite. The latter squeaks too much for my liking - and cancels out the 'stealth' element.

If I caught a few more fish I wouldn't spend so much time sitting on the bl**dy thing. with my grass-is-greener-on-the-other-side thinking. 😂

i have a fox duolite rich and i can’t fault it ..but also not a back carrier that’s why i was asking .. so i obviously wouldn’t be gaining anything … i’ll stick with the fox which is light and comfortable

Back