• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ā€˜Registerā€™ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Impact particles

Further to above. Heard nothing in response to my email of Friday so reported it to PayPal. Got an IMMEDIATE refund so if anyone has not received a delivery from Impact and you paid by PayPal try taking same action šŸ‘
They should do the decent thing and knock it on the head instead of messing people around and ruining anglers planned sessions .

We purchase our own dry particles and cook ourselfšŸŽ£
and at there prices there quoting they must be running at a loss after costs ie gas,wholesale price delivery to them delivery to the consumer, premises, staff if any, marketing etc.

and at there prices there quoting they must be running at a loss after costs ie gas,wholesale price delivery to them delivery to the consumer, premises, staff if any etc.
Iā€™ve often thought that myself Robert. Iā€™ve always cooked my own particle but did give Impact a try with their Hemp/Groats mix before I placed this worm order. Seemed ok but the groats outweighed the hemp. Like you back to cooking my own me thinks šŸ˜

Iā€™ve often thought that myself Robert. Iā€™ve always cooked my own particle but did give Impact a try with their Hemp/Groats mix before I placed this worm order. Seemed ok but the groats outweighed the hemp. Like you back to cooking my own me thinks šŸ˜
Spot on billšŸ‘ hemps expensive some places itā€™s north of 40quid for 25kg there not much weight gain after the soak and cook so they bulk it out with cheaper seedsšŸŽ£ at least when you cook you own you get what you what šŸ‘

and at there prices there quoting they must be running at a loss after costs ie gas,wholesale price delivery to them delivery to the consumer, premises, staff if any, marketing etc.
I thought the same aswell especially how much they gave away with orders as a special offer.

Back