• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Impact particles

Terry Harman

Senior Member & Supporter
Anyone used this company before apparently my order was sent out last Tuesday still haven’t received it 6 days later apparently DHL have it but I’m a bit worried how DHL are storing it don’t really want to receive 20 kg of hemp that’s no good

Anyone used this company before apparently my order was sent out last Tuesday still haven’t received it 6 days later apparently DHL have it but I’m a bit worried how DHL are storing it don’t really want to receive 20 kg of hemp that’s no good
Yes I have , won’t risk them again for cooked particles. Delivered a week later than should have and two separate deliveries over three days.

I bought 30kg mixed particle last year with no problems and ridiculously cheap.

BUT; some others have reported serious issues. The company has changed from ‘monster’ to ‘impact’ - I thought they had gone bust late last year…..

Buyer Beware !
About six weeks ago I placed an order for a kg of worm which was advised as delivery w/c 10th July. Nothing received a fortnight from that date so I contacted querying the delivery. I received an email apology advising that they would be despatched the following week. It’s now another fortnight and nothing received and the worms are no longer listed on their website. I’ve emailed requesting the order be cancelled and either a full refund issued or a 5kg of shelf life Hemp be supplied in lieu of the worm. Let’s see if anything is forthcoming. Watch this space.

When it was monster they sent me maize instead of hemp and it never got sorted
Haven’t bothered with them since

always read problems with them and getting orders sorted. Hope you get yours sorted or atleast a refund.
Could say it’s my own fault Alex. At the time I ordered Willy Worms were charging £18 a kg plus delivery. The £12 a kg plus delivery of a fiver was too tempting and a taster order to see the quality and size of what Impact were “offering “. If I’ve not heard by the middle/end of next week I’ll raise an issue with PayPal, at least that way I might get my money back.

I use Blake’s it’s more expensive yes. But turns up next day and the shelf life hemp is oily and lovely good size all split.
Where are Blake’s based Daniel ?……EDIT Should have Googled before asking. I’ve found their website 😁

Company sounds a right shower of sh*T to me.
dealing with prepared baits, surely the one thing that you really have to get right is delivery. I buy quite a few frozen dead baits online from baits r us and they package and deliver them so well, it goes into my freezer stil frozen.

I’ve always used Hinders for hemp and there groundbait and it’s been faultless so far
However I’m still waiting on 10kg of barbel bomb groundbait I ordered a week ago , usually have it in 2-3 days
And now there using DHL not Evri
Maybe it’s peak season/ staff holidays etc

Heard nothing but bad things about Monster and won’t use them .
Hope you get it sorted

If anyone is interested. Future fishing in Newark have 25kg bags of dried Hemp in. It's big stuff, and the person behind the counter said it splits well. They also have bags of cooked hemp in their freezer.

If anyone is interested. Future fishing in Newark have 25kg bags of dried Hemp in. It's big stuff, and the person behind the counter said it splits well. They also have bags of cooked hemp in their freezer.
It’s not listed on the website , any idea what postage is ?

It’s not listed on the website , any idea what postage is ?
Sorry, Kev, I don't. I was just having a nosey round. The stuff did look on the larger side, much larger than other Hemp I've seen from our local seed supplier. £40 odd or something.

Buyer Beware !
About six weeks ago I placed an order for a kg of worm which was advised as delivery w/c 10th July. Nothing received a fortnight from that date so I contacted querying the delivery. I received an email apology advising that they would be despatched the following week. It’s now another fortnight and nothing received and the worms are no longer listed on their website. I’ve emailed requesting the order be cancelled and either a full refund issued or a 5kg of shelf life Hemp be supplied in lieu of the worm. Let’s see if anything is forthcoming. Watch this space.
Further to above. Heard nothing in response to my email of Friday so reported it to PayPal. Got an IMMEDIATE refund so if anyone has not received a delivery from Impact and you paid by PayPal try taking same action 👍

Back