• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ā€˜Registerā€™ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Home page picture

Yes, a magnificent fish, well done. Just a shame the captor is not a BFW member or contributor :(

Did anyone see that 3lb goldfish on the news the other day?

I've seen
In fairness, the fish is being thrust forward, so the scale isn't relative to the angler
To be fair I was member of this syndicate two years ago when this fish was caught at 15plus it was bloody ginormous.

Donā€™t think it really matters where he is holding it in the photo
The chaps fingers show enough to scale that fish. Itā€™s bloody enormous and would absolutely destroy anything Iā€™ve ever landed ā€¦ā€¦ with whiskers šŸ˜‰
Well done that man Iā€™m chuffed for him.

Donā€™t think it really matters where he is holding it in the photo
The chaps fingers show enough to scale that fish. Itā€™s bloody enormous and would absolutely destroy anything Iā€™ve ever landed ā€¦ā€¦ with whiskers šŸ˜‰
Well done that man Iā€™m chuffed for him.
Of course. I certainly don't doubt it's weight. It just seems more and more trophy shots are with the camera lens up close, or the fish held way forward.

Back