• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Hi all, i'm posting again

Oh boll#x :p

Let's see some of those lovely Loddon barbel appearing in the BFW Gallery Ian.

This has been the slowest season ever in terms of gallery uploads, I'm not sure anyone else is catching...

Ok Andy, I'll put some on when I get home, it's easier on my PC, than on a mobile !

Just in case anyone "misunderstands" :rolleyes: Ian is a good mate of mine :)

Yes we know, still wondering about that sticky comment rant...what was all that about? :eek:

A mod should be like a good referee, no one notices them ;)

It was not a rant. I'm not a mod, never have been. It was necessary at the time. It was plain enough, needs no explanation. :)

Just in case anyone "misunderstands" :rolleyes: Ian is a good mate of mine :)

QUOTE=Neil Smart;206377]Yes we know, still wondering about that sticky comment rant...what was all that about? :eek:

A mod should be like a good referee, no one notices them ;)

It was not a rant. I'm not a mod, never have been. It was necessary at the time. It was plain enough, needs no explanation. :)[/QUOTE]

OK Paul... well I think, but you you talked of Mods and Admin as 'we' so of course considered you were.

Well that's a weight off my mind, I have skirted around posting on anything cane or 'pin, didn't want you to exercise the ultimate recourse. :)

I'll just worry about President Trump then and his big button. :D

Back