• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Hi all, i'm posting again

Ian Grant

Senior Member & Supporter
Hi all, just dropping in to say hello after almost 4 years of abstinance ! :rolleyes:
and looking forward to chatting to all my old friends on here ( though i've kept in touch one way or another with a few of you ) and with all the new members on here that have joined in the last 4 years, I've just missed the chats debates, and banter so much, i couldn't stay away any longer ! :D

Ian.

Hi men,

Nice to see you back ian , see the odd pick of your catches on facebook , be nice to see updates on here fella.

hatter

Great to see you back Ian - look forward to reading your posts and captures.
Regards,
Bob

Back on here....

Gordon Bennet,

I'm being 'stalked'..... after 4 years absence and all those hundreds of missed 'smiley face' opportunities with your odd Loddon or two captures, nice to see you on the 'premier' Barbel website again Mr. G,;):)

Gordon Bennet,

I'm being 'stalked'..... after 4 years absence and all those hundreds of missed 'smiley face' opportunities with your odd Loddon or two captures, nice to see you on the 'premier' Barbel website again Mr. G,;):)

Cheers Mike !

Back