• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Flask?

Hi men,

Lets hope it dont stop new members asking questions , and starting new threads on here eh ?. Perhaps we should have a Advanced Barbel Fishing World ?:p , obviously i cant be a member , as i bought a net recomended on the " best net " thread , and its **** ! , anyone recomend one ? :D:D:D:D:D.

Hatter

Don't buy Tesco own brand stainless steel flasks. I've had to go back to an old and too small Aladdin adventurer because the Tesco one I bought barely keeps a drink warm for more than an hour or so.

I've heard that Aladdin is magic

Come on chaps take this seriously. As a flask novice, I am most concerned there is very little information being provided. I need to know will the handle fit large or small fingers? what's the flask capacity? Whats the cup to flask ratio? will the flask fit into my bag? Do I need a new bag? If so, what bag should I get....sorry....

Come on chaps take this seriously. As a flask novice, I am most concerned there is very little information being provided. I need to know will the handle fit large or small fingers? what's the flask capacity? Whats the cup to flask ratio? will the flask fit into my bag? Do I need a new bag? If so, what bag should I get....sorry....

Andy, all you need to know is that if you are a carp angler you need three matching flasks, all Realtree camo' If however you are after barbel then two flasks will suffice, again matching and all Realtree camo' Should you be a roving angler then one flask will deem to be sufficient as long as it is in Realtree camo'

Which Flask ?

I feel somewhat embarrassed now to admit that I actually researched this very subject before Christmas. Can I still call myself a barbel angler ? Will my children ever discover my secret ? The best is the Thermos Work flask and yes it does keep your drinks hot for a lot longer than a normal cheapy flask. I already had one of those and was annoyed how cold my drinks were at the end of the day.

Nick C

Hi Steve, On the Gadget Show on TV, The best flask Tested for heat retention was the Aladdin Challenger, So i brought one, fantastic hot Coffee all day mate.

Regards Ray Thorpe

Good lord....the list is endless...Chloe, Miu Miu, Burberry, Fendi, Marc Jacobs, Roberto Cavalli....to name but a few. A small brandy flask would fit most of them, if that would suit. Make sure you go for a short handle type though, because I find a long handle model with the weight of a flask in it wreaks havoc on me tights.

:p

Cheers, Dave.

flasks

I got my flask from cotswold lifeadventute its called its brilliant cost 26 pound though its tough as nails.

Can I ask about best sandwich box on this thread ? I regularly suffer from squashed sarnis !

Ey up! Tha wants a collier's snap tin owd lad

snaptin.jpg

Keeps mice art anall.

just got a new stanley flask lifetime guarantee been told it stays hot all day long well we will see £17 from makro

bought a Thermos flask , £25.99 , make coffee at 5am ,still drinkable a 5pm warm but not hot. Adding milk on bank may make it stay hot longer .
Blue body silver top all metal and metal handle , no name on flask except Thermos. Great buy !! as far as i`m concerned , use for work too. Begrudge paying £1.50 / £2,00 for a coffee in London when i thrive on the stuff.

Back