• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Feeding in colder water

He only said that to wind you up - which was about the only bit of that particular campaign that worked. :D:D

Back on subject, like i said in an earlier post Lars - Chas knows his stuff when it comes to winter barbel - i spend my time chub fishing - much more productive. :)

sat there with his teeth chattering!:D

He only said that to wind you up - which was about the only bit of that particular campaign that worked. :D:D

Back on subject, like i said in an earlier post Lars - Chas knows his stuff when it comes to winter barbel - i spend my time chub fishing - much more productive. :)

I realize chub is the sensibel target these days, Andrew, but I can fish for chub back home (in Norway), but not barbel. I will try every second I have over here to catch barbel, nothing else counts...

With respect to the likings of BIG NORTHERN girls, I suppose I could have some comments, but I choose not to...:D

Lars...Try a 1inch chunk of Spam in winter or flood conditions. No baiting up at all needed if you know where the fish are.:)

Back