• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Exclusive Wye Syndicate

Adam,

"Yes indeed we are gauging costing - what's the problem with that? To be honest we haven't decided how many people to limit the syndicate to yet because we have no idea what the popularity will be! It's simple maths and I can't make that any simpler with or without hand puppets!"

You beat me to it. It's called supply and demand. If 200 people want to join then maybe they can ask £200 for 50 people if only 49 people then £100 per person. End result they double their money and why not.

Regards

Dan

Im not giving the location of my syndicate away, sorry

I must say, it's good of Andy F to allow you to promote this syndicate on BFW Adam.....
Especially taking into account the criticism BFW has taken over the years.... :p

Best of luck with it all mate.
Knowing you, it will be a well run setup....

Steve

Sounds a great opportunity.

These offers do not come up that often. You are normally only invited once your ability and responsibility is known ;)

thank you OP

I pay what a day ticket is for a whole years fishing on my syndicate.

Then I doubt your syndicate is on the Wye so your comments are completely irrelevant.

If it is on the Wye, I suggest you tread carefully mouthing off about how cheap it is - when the OWNER finds what his asset is actually worth then you won't be on there long.

I must say, it's good of Andy F to allow you to promote this syndicate on BFW Adam.....
Especially taking into account the criticism BFW has taken over the years.... :p

Best of luck with it all mate.
Knowing you, it will be a well run setup....

Steve

Thanks Steve, and yes, very good of Andy F and BFW to allow this.

Then I doubt your syndicate is on the Wye so your comments are completely irrelevant.

If it is on the Wye, I suggest you tread carefully mouthing off about how cheap it is - when the OWNER finds what his asset is actually worth then you won't be on there long.

We will be on there for a long time, thanks for the aggressive post!:eek:

I have been politely asked to remove this text, and am so doing as it is not pertinent to the thread. Perhaps a new thread regarding these points could be started in the future,
Shaun.

Last edited:
Been a witness first hand of WUF taking control from a certain Welsh angling club`s great stretch of river in a underhand manner (ie, without approaching the club at all) and of a gamekeeper I know being approached in a "salesman style" way to have his fishing rights looked after by WUF! When said salesman was told that the money offer was not a consideration (£25 per day), he was most disappointed to hear that a certain few anglers get to fish this area for a donation to the village hall (£5). Lets hope this mentality can see through against WUF!

Very well said sir!!!

Sorry Adam & Mark if I was wandering off track here, I just thought that if this stretch was not being syndicated, it was up for the highest bidder. Good luck with the syndicate though Adam.

thank you for giving us the chance to be members

Now lets here how it will be run and the price then I wil make my decision IF i am allowed the privilege!

Anyone else offering any syndicate fishing?

jy:)

Hello John I'm opening up my local free stretch to syndication £300 a year on the beautiful Bristol Avon.
Next to the sewage station.

wye bibs

Come on lads, most of you know Adam, I do anyway and he is an ok guy.
he lives on the Wye, works on the Wye and is spending his time to offer you guys the chance to stay on the bibs.
dont argue or take the P just give him the chance to count numbers and offer a price, and thanks to Andy-F for the use of this forum for him to contact all of you, it could have been put in the angling press and you guys could have not had the chance to fish the bibs at all.

Last edited:
Back