• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Exclusive Wye Syndicate

Come on lads, most of you know Adam, I do anyway and he is an ok guy.
he lives on the Wye, works on the Wye and is spending his time to offer you guys the chance to stay on the bibs.
dont argue or take the P just give him the chance to count numbers and offer a price, and thanks to Andy-F for the use of this forum for him to contact all of you, it could have been put in the angling press and you guys could have not had the chance to fish the bibs at all.

Spot on........................

Come on lads, most of you know Adam, I do anyway and he is an ok guy.
he lives on the Wye, works on the Wye and is spending his time to offer you guys the chance to stay on the bibs.
dont argue or take the P just give him the chance to count numbers and offer a price, and thanks to Andy-F for the use of this forum for him to contact all of you, it could have been put in the angling press and you guys could have not had the chance to fish the bibs at all.

I thought it was just me thinking this. Well Said Trevor. thank you

I love you toooo Adam

That's better Clive
it costs nothing to be polite :D:D:D

Adam is better known as " Daddy's little golfer". But the Bibbs is good.

Been a while!

Last edited:
Ha, good one Adam.

Location of my first ever BFW fish in was the Bibbs, certainly a cracking spot, like Ade though its the other end of the world from me.

If it had night fishing it would be more alluring to me

Coops, grow up will you? Putting down others or trying to cause the downfall of others will not make you feel better about yourself in the long run, it's only a short term thing.

Night fishing - everyone happy for a CRB check then? Volunteers required to help sort this one, along with human sh!t picking duties following a busy weekend of overnighters.

Also, when the rangers/keepers/police are out in the night looking for poachers, vandals, thieves, kiddy fiddlers etc, how do we determine the light in the distance, in the middle of nowhere, to be an angler? Suggestions welcome.

Adam if the fishery is gated and padlock as you state . Then I assume the only people with access to the fishery will be syndicate members with either a key or the combination number for the lock ?
So why is night fishing such a problem ? If you got syndicate members on the bank at night . Then surely that would detor any poachers or unwelcome visitors

Back