• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

ebay do not bid on this rod

which really hits home when you try to hire a plumber/builder/electrician/car mechanic/you name it who will not at least try to rob you blind....and leave you with a bodged, half finished job...most of which didn't need doing in the first place.

Why does every one have a go at builders? You've been watching Melinda Messenger and her mates too much Dave :)

Well I certainly have been watching Ms Messenger:eek:

Builders from hell I think it's called. It's certainly got its knockers. I like it though.
:D

The programme is excellent but as Steve says, why not a bit of balance in the form of Customers from Hell? All honest people get tarred with the same brush with these programmes. As a builder for 30 years I was always aware of how many customers couldn't hide their surprise that I hadn't ripped them off, ruined their home, stolen their jewellery or helped myself to their drinks cabinet! I was glad to get out of it, got tired of being made to feel like a dodgy pikey :(

:D

As a builder for 30 years I was always aware of how many customers couldn't hide their surprise that I hadn't ripped them off, ruined their home, stolen their jewellery or helped myself to their drinks cabinet! I was glad to get out of it, got tired of being made to feel like a dodgy pikey :(

You forgot pee'd in the header tank.

Back