• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Double at last !!!

It wasn't Anthony it was low and clear! I fancied it for a bite but not 3. It's only the 4th time this year I've had 3 fish in one session so I'm a happy chap!

It wasn't Anthony it was low and clear! I fancied it for a bite but not 3. It's only the 4th time this year I've had 3 fish in one session so I'm a happy chap!

Makes it a touch better when things are tough going mate, as you will agree there's no finer feeling cracking a double, what made mine so special is the fact I wanted to catch a double from a certain place which gets absolutely hammered and barbel seem very few and far between (in my experiance) but with probably 300 hours or so fishing I finally did it!!
And I'm sure you'll succeed in many doubles.

Nice session Karl,it's always a great buzz when it all comes together well done fella.

Back