• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ā€˜Registerā€™ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Darent valley landung net pole.

Anybody use one off the above,going to get the net and just wondering what the poles are like,thanks chapsšŸ‘
Robert the extending net handle is excellent BUT donā€™t over tighten the collar or it can split the mechanism (itā€™s plastic). A mate of mine buggered one completely but when returned to The Tackle Box (by me ā€˜cos Iā€™m local) they replaced the broken part FOC šŸ˜). Iā€™ve had Drennan handles for the past fifteen years but if I hadnā€™t got them would buy the Tackle Box handle without hesitation šŸ‘

Robert the extending net handle is excellent BUT donā€™t over tighten the collar or it can split the mechanism (itā€™s plastic). A mate of mine buggered one completely but when returned to The Tackle Box (by me ā€˜cos Iā€™m local) they replaced the broken part FOC šŸ˜). Iā€™ve had Drennan handles for the past fifteen years but if I hadnā€™t got them would buy the Tackle Box handle without hesitation šŸ‘
Thanks Bill,I'd like a drennan twist lock but they are just a bit out of my budget.

Back