• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Congratulations Keith....

Andy Frances

Administrator
Staff member
...and thank you for sending the photos to me for the site.

Here is Keith Speer with his latest snowy barbel. An amazing 17lb 15oz fish!

4d1b72d518189.jpg

Check out the homepage for another view of her...

Regards,

Andy F

Now that's the most impressive picture I've seen all year. Well done Keith, quite amazing!

Jon

Stunning, absolutely stunning. What can you say about that! An awesome specimen, in the snow . . . dare i ask . . on the stick? Absolutely amazing! Well done Keith. :)

Even more impressive when you consider he didn't catch it whilst ledgering.
Hopefully Keith will add a little detail about this amazing capture.

Well done again matey.

D.

...and thank you for sending the photos to me for the site.

Here is Keith Speer with his latest snowy barbel. An amazing 17lb 15oz fish!

4d1b72d518189.jpg

Check out the homepage for another view of her...

Regards,

Andy F

Should be at home with the family and not wasting time fishing. Would you pm with details of where exactly you caught her, time of day, bait used, feed, hook size, type of rig and any other relevant information.

Considering how this fish was caught, without doubt the fish of 2010.

You are the man at the moment Keith, congratulations again mate.

Keith, a tremendous fish in favourable conditions, in the big freeze, sensational! Hats off to you for persistance and undoubted skill in catching her, very well done.
peter

wow what a fish. Well done Keith! I enjoyed your article very much. Looks like its all doing you very well.
I can't even catch a barbel, let alone a double figure barbel, let alone a double figure barbel in the snow!:eek:

keith,

you will remember that one for some time , well done my old friend .

mind you it was a good job you waited for the snow to go before posting the pictures or else my mate would have been tracking your footprints all the way to the swim.

ps. as you catch so many barbel in the snow have you considered an all white suit instead of camo ?
be careful though there may be some polar bear hunters about .

richard

Back