• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Compact lightweight Barrow

Gerry Giles

Senior Member & Supporter
Hi just a heads up as they are on offer at the moment anyone looking for a smaller compact barrow
thats not needed to take the kitchen sink !
a mate just bought one of these and is raving about how good it is for £74.99 !!!

Iv got excacalty the same by Korum but I didnt pay that much for it. Worth shopping about. 👍

if your talking about the transition compact barrow ?? its nothing like it ??? and thats more expensive anyway ?

Think this Barrow is no longer available.

Think this Barrow is no longer available.
Yes you are correct they dont do it anymore but the the one for £75 in my post with the handle crossbar is and its a great buy :cool:

No link I'm afraid. And before you start getting all shirty Gerry I just made an observation that it looks like the korum barrow I have. And have had for many years. I'm not picking an argument just saying what I thought.
I wasnt being shirty ? as you put it ? if anyone was YOU with your sarcastic reply to my genuine questions

and Im not saying any more on the subject good luck stay healthy
Edit
and just for information I have a porta lite barrow and a Fox explorer I dont need any barrows
I just posted it to try and help people get a good buy if they needed a barrow I try and help people not get into arguments

Back