• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Compact lightweight Barrow

Gerry Giles

Hi just a heads up as they are on offer at the moment anyone looking for a smaller compact barrow
thats not needed to take the kitchen sink !
a mate just bought one of these and is raving about how good it is for £74.99 !!!

Dave Collins

Think this Barrow is no longer available.

Gerry Giles

Think this Barrow is no longer available.
Yes you are correct they dont do it anymore but the the one for £75 in my post with the handle crossbar is and its a great buy :cool:

Gerry Giles

No link I'm afraid. And before you start getting all shirty Gerry I just made an observation that it looks like the korum barrow I have. And have had for many years. I'm not picking an argument just saying what I thought.
I wasnt being shirty ? as you put it ? if anyone was YOU with your sarcastic reply to my genuine questions

and Im not saying any more on the subject good luck stay healthy
Edit
and just for information I have a porta lite barrow and a Fox explorer I dont need any barrows
I just posted it to try and help people get a good buy if they needed a barrow I try and help people not get into arguments