• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Christmas wish list

what i wish for is a very pleasant xmas dwarf to lug my gear around:D:D

I know just the lad for you John;) he's a little snapper from wigan:D unfortunately he's currently being used by the chief and his dad:D but Im sure they would loan him out for a bit:D

Having just bought a pair of shimano baitrunners for myself for xmas, I might ask santa for a pair of new rods - then I'll retire my greys broomstick and my trusty old shimano hyperloop....

A nice new chair and a mild wet SW, coinciding with a large festive bank side packed lunch of epic proportions!

Pete, I thought that first bit was a code for something really exciting....when you added 'epic proportions' I was nearly beside myself. Then I went and spoilt it by reading it again, slowly :(....Damn

Cheers, Dave.

Dave, what is it that David Parker Wants????

I'll settle for clear roads.... so that my ageing parents can make the 250+ mile journey to join us for the festive period. They missed my daughter's 18th, last February, when we had a heavy fall of snow!

A replacement for my current fishing rod (below). It's fine for the Kennet mind you, but not sure it could handle the Trent.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 178
Thanks for the link Dave...Bloody terrible...

Back