• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Christmas wish list

Paul Hamer

Whats your wish list for christmas (fishing tackle!) mine is hopefully two new baitrunners- a torrix flood rod- new flask- and a new river chair. The first two I will be buying myself:(

me no pain, , would be very nice,

No not looking for any fishing tackle this year, maybe a couple of books from Medlar though...

Sundridge salopets and Reuben Heaton 9000 digital scales.

I,d be happy with a bit more time on the bank. :) Don,t really need anything tackle wise, but then again, a lighter chair would be appreciated. :)

Peace and goodwill to all men, harmony in the world and the end to all wars................. WTF am i on about!!!!

United to beat City 10 - 0
Half a dozen pre war Match Aerials
Matching cane rods
Two dozen hand made floats
A couple of eighteen pound barbel
A thirty pound pike
The twenty seven books that are on my Christmas list
A Range Rover

That is about all i can think about at the moment:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Peace and goodwill to all men, harmony in the world and the end to all wars................. WTF am i on about!!!!

United to beat City 10 - 0
Half a dozen pre war Match Aerials
Matching cane rods
Two dozen hand made floats
A couple of eighteen pound barbel
A thirty pound pike
The twenty seven books that are on my Christmas list
A Range Rover

That is about all i can think about at the moment:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Nice list Tom....but don't you want any fishing tackle :D

Cheers, Dave.

Happy with my set up fishing wise but like a couple of thousand pounds in a card help towards my wedding in April . Get the hint Stevo (chubby cheeks )

I thought this post was to be a fishing tackle wish-list. As usual it has strayed off the point completely. My wish would be a nice plump bird for Xmas day, any variety. Secondly, for contributors on this Forum to be nice and show more respect to each other.

My tangible wish would be to have a set of Paramo clothing, similar to which Sir Rannulph will be wearing on his expedition to Antartica. (Incidentally, Sir Rannulph and I went to the same school and belong to the same Club. We both live in quite close proximity to each when I stay in my London pad.)

Back