• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

CATCH CULT 11 Update

Weird, thought I'd replied earlier but I must have pressed the wrong button or something!
Cheers Dave and glad you like the look of CC11.
Seeing editor tomorrow but reckon CC12 will be some time in April.
Cheers, Martin

Awfully sorry chaps, never entered my tiny brain there was a second page on this thread!
Rick, if you scroll down on the buy page there is an option to buy CC11 on its own.
Thanks for the nice comments, really appreciated!
Believe you me we put a lot of time and effort into trying to produce a quality mag.
On a personal note and not an official comment by CC, I have to say I am a little disappointed that non of the really big players have taken the option to advertise with us! Yes I know how it works and they get thousands of views on you tube etc but for the negligible cost it is a way of supporting a good old fashioned magazine! I think they need to remember that they were a struggling young company at one time trying to survive and for the cost of a few quid could be seen putting something back into angling. We will keep plugging away and would like to express sincere thanks to all the companies and readers that have supported us so far! Thanks.

Back