• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Calm productions!

Had the book and first DVD for Christmas 2008, no problems with delivery times then.

Haven't bothered with the other 2 DVD's though as although the book was an interesting read I didn't think the films were as captivating as "Passion" was.

Calm Productions

If there is anybody still having delivery issues with calm productions please do not hesitate to ring 01708 379777 and ask for ext 271. Your problems will be dealt with on a personal level.

I've still got nothing - ordered 6th december. But thanks for the number Terry, I will try that on Monday.

Calm Productions are really taking the mickey with my order. Ordered the final 2 dvds on the 26th December, still nothing. If I remember correctly the same thing happened when I ordered the first dvd last year, it took 2 months to arrive. Considering that this is the only outlet you can buy the dvds from its a pretty poor show and it reflects badly on both Hugh Miles and Martin Bowler who have produced, what I consider, a series of excellent programmes. When I spend £60 on 2 dvds I expect better service than this, however the sad thing is, is that people in Britain put up with poor service and subsequently it never improves. I will phone Calm Productions tomorrow and express my annoyance.

Thanks for the number Terry. Gave it a ring today and had to be quite assertive to get a straight answer however they assure me that my DVD was posted on the 15th Jan and will be with me in a couple of days. Best of luck to those guys who have yet to receive their DVDs, I suggest you badger them like mad!

Sam

Spoke with a very helpful lady at Calm productions who has sorted this out. It was a Lemony Snicket style 'Series of Unfortunate Events' and not all their fault, but they were friendly and helpful at the end of the day and it's all sorted (I hope).

Looking forward to eps 7-9....

Ordered my DVD(parts 4-6) on 15th December.The payment wasn't, taken until 5th January.It arrived last Friday the 15th.It does say a 28 day delivery date on their website,maybe that's 28 working days.Who knows.

Pete.

Got mine now. And even though it was a long wait, I must say, well worth it. Great series of programmes. And eps 7-9 very good indeed.

Back