• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Calm productions!

Derren Burr

Can anybody state what the usual delivery times are for these guys?
The better half ordered catching the impossible before xmas and as yet nothing is forthcoming!! Have sent a few e mails to them and still nothing, no replys either?
Anybody else had problems? :rolleyes:

While the weather is like it is i could do with a read;)

Ditto mate, my mum bought me DVD 2 and 3 for xmas. She ordered and paid for them on the 12th December and by 4 days ago still hadn't arrived. She called them before xmas and left messages, no reply. She emailed them, again no reply. Eventually got hold of them via the phone this week and they hadn't even sent them!! Asked if they were out of stock and was this the reason, no they were in stock we just havent got round to sending them yet:mad::mad: Happy enough to take full payment beginning of december but cant be arrised to put the goods in the post:mad::mad: Not good customer service at all, apparently they are now coming to my house direct this week, we will see I suppose:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cheers Lewis

Be-Calmed!

Likewise Derren - I ordered mine on the 15th December and have heard nowt - no reply to my email sent two days ago either....

This does not reflect well on Hugh Miles and Martin Bowler as this was the only supplier listed.

Regards

Paul.

Not a good way to run a buisness for sure, i'd certainly think twice before ordering again:mad:
Oh well i'll keep chasing and waiting before throwing rattles outta prams!
As you say....It doesn't look good on them guys at all!
Cheers for the replys, i thought it was just me:rolleyes:

I know they had problems with the first DVDs last year, but I ordered 4-6 and 7-9 before Christmas and they arrived well in time.

I ordered mine before Chrimbo and got them within a few days, cant remember exactly, but it must have been pretty swift.

Never had any probs with Calm, and must have had 4 books and all the catching the impossible DVD's through them...

Me too, no problem with timing on getting my copy of number3(7-9), or the 2 before.

On-line credit card payment 17th December received before Christmas

Last edited:
we ordered the book 2 weeks before xmas and it still hasn't turned up??
Strange!! It seems a bit hit and miss then?
And you can only seek as you find, and a respond to e mails dont take 2 mins but i haven't even had that!! So next week i'll be yelling down the phone if they pick up that is??;)

Yep not a problem for me either ordered the second dvd before christmas and it arrived in about a week, no probs.......

I had problems. Ordered on 6th Dec. Then nothing arrived.

Only just got hold of them by phone at the end of last week. It is rectified now, and the person I spoke to was helpful on the phone, but there was no response to several emails I sent.

I ordered 4-6 & 7-9 on 27/11/09 and they came within a week. No problems last year either when I ordered the bokk and the 1st set...

C.

Thanks for the response's guys. Its much appreciated;)

Just get the feeling from the posts, that perhaps this outfit is probably not more than a one man band.

Just get the feeling from the posts, that perhaps this outfit is probably not more than a one man band.

I think you could be right there Fred, as my money has only just gone from the bank a couple of days ago and was sent 2 weeks before the xmas period so i'm thinking the ol book might just turn up this week, but your post might just be the case?
I'm sure/hoping it'll be worth the wait. ;)

My girlfriends Mother ordered it for me before xmas and its still not here, shes sent 2 emails of complaint and they just replied to one saying they had now despatched it - bad customer service in my book...I have virgin Tv and broadband so im used to 3 week turn arounds!

Back