• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Brolly System

Esp low pro and hide out might be worth a look. Iv had the hide out for 3-4 years now with no issues and for the money they are spot on and covers everything from open front brolly to a full fronted brolly system.
I've got the lo pro and whilst it's brilliant for quick overnighters with a bedchair, I don't think I'd recommend it for a day shelter/brolly. It's quite a bit lower than a normal brolly for keeping the weather off but you wouldn't be casting or playing a fish from under it.

The Jrc stealth classic Brolly 2g has served me well mainly on the tidal trent i have used a thicker older tracker bivvy groundsheet,that stands up to muddy boots the sides can be open or shut ,nearly a bivvy,but still a strong Brolly at heart ,with max headroom as well .

Here's mine Ian. Avid dual layer. My bedchair is the Avid Benchmark X version, so its the larger one. Plenty of room left for all my bits and bobs.

IMG_3332 (2).JPG

Back