• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Binoculars for Sale

Bill Walford

Senior Member & Supporter
Pair of black Bushnell Powerview 10x50 BAK-7 Porro Prism binoculars Very Good Condition... £60.00
Pair of black Strathspey Waterproof Compact 8x32 BAK-4 Roof Prism Emaculate Condition.....£80.00

Both binoculars come with lightweight carry case and price includes post and packing.

Both pairs now sold :)

Just a quicky Bill;

I've been considering a pair of Strathspey bins for quite a while now These to be precise.

Are they (Strathspey) as good as the claims?

Just a quicky Bill;

I've been considering a pair of Strathspey bins for quite a while now These to be precise.

Are they (Strathspey) as good as the claims?
Hi Bob,
I found the Strathspeys to be excellent the only reason I sold them is that I had too many pairs of binos having found a long lost set of Russian binos that my Dad bought for me when I was a lot younger, this coupled with the fact that I don’t really get on with binoculars and prefer a monocular which takes up a fraction of the space in my tackle bag. Would I buy Strathspey again if needed....definately yes.
Hope this helps Bob.
Regards
Bill

Hi Bob,
I found the Strathspeys to be excellent the only reason I sold them is that I had too many pairs of binos having found a long lost set of Russian binos that my Dad bought for me when I was a lot younger, this coupled with the fact that I don’t really get on with binoculars and prefer a monocular which takes up a fraction of the space in my tackle bag. Would I buy Strathspey again if needed....definately yes.
Hope this helps Bob.
Regards
Bill

Thanks Bill, all seems academic now though, they appear to be out of stock of everything🙄

Back