• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Binoculars for Sale

Bill Walford

Pair of black Bushnell Powerview 10x50 BAK-7 Porro Prism binoculars Very Good Condition... £60.00
Pair of black Strathspey Waterproof Compact 8x32 BAK-4 Roof Prism Emaculate Condition.....£80.00

Both binoculars come with lightweight carry case and price includes post and packing.

Bob Watson

Just a quicky Bill;

I've been considering a pair of Strathspey bins for quite a while now These to be precise.

Are they (Strathspey) as good as the claims?

Bill Walford

Just a quicky Bill;

I've been considering a pair of Strathspey bins for quite a while now These to be precise.

Are they (Strathspey) as good as the claims?
Hi Bob,
I found the Strathspeys to be excellent the only reason I sold them is that I had too many pairs of binos having found a long lost set of Russian binos that my Dad bought for me when I was a lot younger, this coupled with the fact that I don’t really get on with binoculars and prefer a monocular which takes up a fraction of the space in my tackle bag. Would I buy Strathspey again if needed....definately yes.
Hope this helps Bob.
Regards
Bill

Bob Watson

Hi Bob,
I found the Strathspeys to be excellent the only reason I sold them is that I had too many pairs of binos having found a long lost set of Russian binos that my Dad bought for me when I was a lot younger, this coupled with the fact that I don’t really get on with binoculars and prefer a monocular which takes up a fraction of the space in my tackle bag. Would I buy Strathspey again if needed....definately yes.
Hope this helps Bob.
Regards
Bill

Thanks Bill, all seems academic now though, they appear to be out of stock of everything🙄